Many Seller Partners find it tough to convert leads from Gigchats while for some it is a smooth ride converting leads and developing business.
The common reasons that stops you from converting leads is the way you start a chat, communicate and the impression you form.
Let’s see an example of how the best Seller Partners communicate on Gigzoe.
Lead: Hi, I am interested in your Ecommerce Website Development Gig. I wanted to discuss and hire you.
Seller: Hi, Welcome to Gigzoe! Sure. I would be happy to help you with your Ecommerce Website.
Seller: I am sending a few basic questions, please answer these for me and then we can discuss on a call.
- What kind of ecommerce Website do you need – Single Vendor or Multi-Vendor
- Type of products/services you are selling?
- How many categories and products will be there approximately?
- Do you prefer any CMS like WordPress, Shopify, Magento or PHP
- Any budget that you have in mind for the website development?
Lead: Great, let me answer these…
(After Answering All questions)
Seller: Great, now I know a lot more about what you want. Let me share some of the Ecommerce Website I have developed. We can then discuss all the features you need on the website and have a call.
(Schedule call using Gigzoe Calling Features)
Seller: I can then send a custom offer for your requirement.
Seller: let me remind you, You get complete 100% Gigzoe Assurance and refund guarantee if service is not delivered as committed. Further, you can pay as per milestones.
Seller: The Final price after the discussion is 20,000 plus GST 18%. Please Confirm and I can send the custom gig for you to book.
Lead: yes, please share it and I will book!
So, what did the Seller Partner do right here:
- Started the Chat warmly with a greeting
- Straight away asked basic questions to engage the Lead
- Then discussed advance features and scheduled a call to answer queries
- Be transparent about Price by mentioning extra GST
- Share your best work samples and portfolio
- Gave 100% Gigzoe Assurance and refund protection to the Buyer
- Shared the Custom Gig with all deliverables
We are sure that if you follow this pattern you are definitely going to yourself converting more leads and become a Gigzoe Preferred Seller Partner!
Reach out for any help at [email protected]