Welcome to Gigzoe("Gigzoe," "we," "us" or "our"). Gigzoe is a product of Blizzcraft infotech Private Limited.
Gigzoe is a tech driven interactive platform for Buyers to find, hire and book services with Sellers. Buyers can discover Services/Gigs, discover Sellers based on various filters and buy any service they want. Buyers can also post their projects to request proposals from Sellers.
Information that we collect
We collect the following types of information.
A. Information you provide us directly:
- While signing up, your name, e-mail address and mobile number, when you register for Gigzoe account or subscribe for our newsletter. This information is used to create and maintain your Gigzoe account information.
- Profile information you provide us while creating your profile on Gigzoe - Name, picture, phone number, gender, age, location, Bio, work address.
- Profile Information for Sellers and Professionals like Web Developers, Designers, Content Writers, Marketers, Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers and other related professionals shall include Name, mobile number, work address, email, brief bio, education, work experience, membership id, profile picture, expertise areas, area of practice, business organization name, identity proof, educational qualification proof and work address proof.
- Identity Verification: We might use some information for identity verification such as email verification, Mobile OTP verification and two factor authentication to ensure trust on the platform.
- Payment Information you provide us such as credit card, PayPal or other bank account information, and billing address to transfer your fees to your respective account.
- Communications between you and Gigzoe. For example, we may send you Service related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related emails.
- Collection of the Third Party Personal Information: We collect the following personal information from you about your contacts or friends: First name, last name, and email address when you provide it to us for the purpose of inviting your contacts or team members.
- Information collected automatically: Like other online companies, we receive technical information when you use our Services. We use these technologies to analyze how people use our Services, to improve how our Site functions, to save your log-in information for future sessions, and to serve you with advertisements that may interest you. We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique device identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so, and if we do not receive certain information from you, then we will not be able to provide our Service to you. If you have any questions regarding whether provision of information is mandatory and the consequences for withholding such information, please contact us using the contact information below.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
C. Cookies and other Similar Information:
D. Log Information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the web page or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
- Buyer and Sellers communicate with each other through the Service. If you communicate with an Agency or Client, that Agency or Client will also be a “data controller” with respect to such communications.
- We may offer public forums or blogs. If you participate, your comments and questions will be publicly displayed. The Service may provide you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in forums, on blogs, through interactive features Gigzoe and through other communication functionality (“Community Forums”). You may choose, through such features or otherwise, to submit or post questions, comments, or other content (collectively, “User Forum Content”). Please note that certain information, such as your name and Profile may be publicly displayed on the Service along with your User Forum Content.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. In case, you have any issue with your testimonial being displayed please contact us at [email protected].
How we use your information:
- We do not sell, rent or transfer your information to anyone
- To provide satisfactory service and complete your transaction
- We use profile information of Sellers to help our Buyers discover the right Seller with right Service/Gig, select and book services with a Seller, facilitate communication between them and simplify work completion, invoicing and billing.
- To help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- To remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- To provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- To Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- To develop and test new products and features
- To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- To diagnose or fix technology problems
- To communicate with you through emails or newsletters, provide recent feature updates, new tools, marketing and promotional material. You may any time subscribe out of our emails.
- To address your service related issues
- For Compliance with web, legal and other regulatory compliances and internal business purposes
Sharing your information:
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Gigzoe (or the group of companies of which Gigzoe is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- Legal or Investigative Purposes: We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request or investigations (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may your share your information including personal information in any situation where Gigzoe gets acquired or merged with other entity or with any current or future subsidiaries or affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Service Providers: We may appoint third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Gigzoe’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Sellers on Gigzoe: We may share Buyer’s Order details with Sellers who have registered on Gigzoe to fulfill the Services. This Includes information necessary to perform the Service/Gig and complete the Order. The Sellers registered on Gigzoe are verified and approved professionals.
- Information about Sellers shared with Buyers: We share information of the Seller with the Buyer for the Order created by the Buyer with the Seller. Note that if a Seller is suspended from the Gigzoe’s Service, we may share that information with the Buyer for whom that Seller has worked or submitted proposals for work. We may also share information with Agencies/Firms/Companies to whom Sellers are associated for a particular work project.
How we protect your information:
- Gigzoe works to protect all your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Gigzoe, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- Gigzoe takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about Gigzoe Users. All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (“TLS”). When you enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our Gigzoe Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, Gigzoe cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
User Choice and control over privacy
We at Gigzoe, respect your privacy and you have complete freedom to control and maintain your privacy. For instance, you may choose to block all cookies in your browser. However, you may note that such blocking will not enable us to remember your language preference. So, it is expected that you choose your privacy settings wisely so as to maximize your user experience but at same time do not expose your sensitive data. You can Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Other websites and services